Monday, April 15, 2019

Sweet as a Snail

Aah, sorry for forgetting to post last week! It was a very busy week, and honestly I'm still quite busy. So I think I'll have to go every other week for a little while, just so I can keep up with life stuff.

BUT that's not what I'm here to talk about! Whenever I get busy and stressed, I end up making cute softies, and this one is a whopper of a pattern. Let me introduce you to Laci:


Isn't she adorable? She's a banana split snail! Who even comes up with this stuff?

Apparently, Knot Bad does. His pattern is pretty darn good. It's got a lot of parts, but clear instructions and ample pictures make it fairly easy to put together. The one thing I will say is that this took more yarn than I expected it to, especially of the banana yellow color. Be careful of your yardage if you make it! That said, it's a super fun pattern with a super cute result. Laci sure brightened up my day when I finished her!

No comments:

Post a Comment