Sunday, January 28, 2018

Hello and Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to Late Crafternoon, my silly little art blog. It's a bit empty here at the moment, but this is the first post, so I'll be sure to fix that soon.

A little bit about me first. I've always loved to make art and music. My grandmother taught me to crochet when I was about 12, and I haven't stopped since! In fact, I've seen fit to add more and more crafts to my repertoire: sewing, tatting, weaving, papercutting, even the occasional piece of digital art. If I had my way, I'd learn every craft this world has to offer! I'm also a huge nerd, so expect to see references to fantasy, sci-fi, and real science alike in the future.

If you're in the mood to see the random craft projects I take on, then stick around. I've got a lot planned, and with so many techniques to choose from, it never gets boring! I'll also be sure to post some instructions, in case you want to try for yourself, and some reviews of patterns if you're looking for a new project.

I find creative endeavors to be incredibly important. We, as humans, are hardwired to make, and indeed we can make some pretty incredible things. To you, the reader, I'll say this: feed that instinct. Be it art, music, writing, or anything else, feed your creative spirit, and I'll feed mine here!

Stay crafty,
Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment