Sunday, March 25, 2018

An Introduction

I think it's high time that I introduced you all to a very special person. She is my rock, my partner in crime, and a faithful friend at all times. She is... Mannie Quinn!


...
.....
.......

Yes, I did name my mannequin. I did name my mannequin a pun. I have no shame.

Mannie is my dress form. She's very useful for sewing dresses and tops, especially since she's adjustable to fit my measurements (or my mom's, or friend's, or anybody who could reasonably wear a size small shirt). Plus, I really don't like to photograph myself, so I'll often dress her up instead of me. I'm honestly surprised it's taken this long for me to introduce her! Anyway, I think you'll be seeing plenty of Mannie around, so let's have one last head(less) shot for the road:


No comments:

Post a Comment