Sunday, October 14, 2018

Putting it Together

It's October already, and that means it's less than a month until Halloween! I'm so excited! It also means that I need to finish my Aubrey cosplay if I want to wear it around. I maaaaay have gotten sidetracked with some... other projects recently, but now's the time to buckle down! And I'm starting that by putting all of the components that are done together. Time to sew!


First, I sewed all of my lovely patches onto the lapels of my jacket. It already looks very cool. Where's the Pine Guard patch, you ask?


It's a secret society, I'm not gonna leave it out in the open! (Plus I can be all cool and flip my collar whenever I want to show it off.)

But that's not the only thing that's happening to this jacket! Remember those wing decals I made way back when?


They've been sewn on as well! And in order to really drive home the "flame" part of the Lady Flame, I made some fire decals in the same style and added them to the "pockets" in the front. Finally, a use for fake pockets!



Put it all together, and it turns out pretty cool if I do say so myself!


With that, the jacket is pretty much finished. I could probably just throw this on and pass for Aubrey, but whoever likes to do fun things halfway? Onwards, to more projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment