Saturday, December 1, 2018

It's the Busiest Time of the Year

Hello! Long time, no see! I've really been slipping with my one-post-a-week rule, huh?

Unfortunately, that's not likely to stop just yet. Late November through early December is one of the busiest times of year for me, as I'm sure it is for some of you. Between academic/professional responsibilities, planning for the holidays, and holiday concerts and performances, I'm really stretched thin!

What I'm trying to say, is that I'll have to go on a brief hiatus for a few weeks. Once I'm off for the holidays, I'll be able to get back to posting. And boy will I have posts to spare! I have to make gifts for my friends and family, after all, and only some of them read this blog.

Sorry to leave you all hanging like that, but life calls! I'll be back in a few weeks. Until then, stay crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment