Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Draw Like No One's Watching

Whoops, I nearly forgot to make a post this week. Things have been a little busy, but it's all good! I was in an artsy sort of mood the other day, so I broke out my tablet and started doodling a ballet dancer. The doodle quickly evolved into a full-blown piece of art, made wallpaper-sized so that I could use it as my computer background. Here's the result:


Something about fog filtering through a silent forest scene is so ethereal and otherworldly to me. Maybe it's how shapes fade into indistinction so much more quickly than usual, and how easy it is for something to sneak up on you through the haze. It seems like you could wander through a foggy forest for hours and end up in another world completely. And maybe this ballerina would be your guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment