Thursday, February 15, 2018

TAZ Cosplay: Finished Gloves

That didn't actually take too long: I just got busy with other things! Gloves really are pretty easy when you're working with such stretchy fabric. I put them on once to let the fabric run wherever it wanted to, then I turned them inside out and made a couple of stitches to catch each running thread and secure it. There was probably an easier way to fix them, but I was itching to finish and did the first thing that came to mind. A quick-n-dirty overcast stitch on the cuff was all that I needed to prevent more runs and finish them up!



I decided against lacework on the cuffs like I had originally planned. With the slightly uneven hem and rips, it didn't feel like fine lace matched up stylistically. Don't worry though, there will definitely be lace elsewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment